Manufacturing, Distribution, and Warehouse businesses are migrating from in-house servers to the cloud for six reasons:
- Affordability. The cost of a comprehensive and private cloud solution is nearly always less than what firms pay to periodically replace aging servers and employing a network-maintenance firm. Our Hub365 Virtual Desktop using Microsoft 365 package costs $150 per user per month.
- Reliability. While the server in your office closet mostly runs on auto-pilot with remedial services provided when it goes down, a private cloud provider (we use Microsoft Azure) has IT professionals managing its servers 24/7.
- Employee Turnover. In the cloud, it is much simpler to lock out departing team members and add new users and workstations.
- Security. A cloud provider like Microsoft Azure has far more sophisticated security practices in place than your private servers ever will. Security patches are always updated.
- Accessibility. Need to look at inventory levels or production targets when you are not in the office? Using OneDrive, your software, documents, and email are available from any device and location having internet. No clunky login software is needed and you can log in from any device.
- Communication. Microsoft Teams is the chat-based workspace in Microsoft 365 that integrates all the people, content, and tools your team needs to be more engaged and effective. Teams is a cloud-based tool enabling easy communications and virtual meetings.
Bonuses available only from Hub365
Our cloud solution includes free extras that no other provider can deliver:
- Strategic tech consulting. We will tell you what is working for other small businesses to streamline work processes, strengthen security, simplify usage, and reduce costs.
- App development. Hub365 has cloud-based app solutions for faster more efficient order fulfillment, and technology to locate, track and deliver products faster and more efficiently. With the Locate, Track, Fulfill Inventory process, we decrease lag time by 70% and increase ability to locate inventory, provide quotes, and tracking.
- High Speed Networking. To truly capitalize on the benefits of the cloud, we offer network upgrades based on tools from Ubiquiti, to install high speed WiFi coverage across your entire plant.
If you would like to learn more to take your business to the next level, please call or email us now to schedule a consultation with our team which serves the Orange, Riverside, and San Bernardino Counties.